CLEAR is looking for great Filipino talent. We’re looking for a high-level Accountant who can assist our Australia-based client.
Your new role is to support our client’s local finance and delivering its back-office functions.
As CLEAR’s Accountant, you will:
- Provide financial information by maintaining and reconciling accounts and preparing reports
- Assist with monitoring of monthly income and expenditure vs budget
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Tracking and maintaining inventory records
- Reconciling and balancing all accounts
- Preparing weekly reports such as Delivery & Sales reports
- Reconciling Statements
- Process payroll and payroll audits
- Bank reconciliation
- Other ad hoc reporting
- Ad hoc analysis.
- A bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or any relevant course
- At least 1 year exposure in handling Australian accounts
- At least 2 years accounting related experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Applications such as, MS Outlook, MS Word
- High level MS Excel skills
- Working knowledge on Navision, Xero, MYOB &/or QBO accounting system
- Available to start immediately.
- High degree of English proficiency (verbal and written)
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting/bookkeeping principles and procedure
- Proactive mindset
- Attention to detail
- High degree of accuracy and attention to details
- Flexibility to perform relevant admin tasks as required by the clients
- Medical and Dental Insurances
- Group Term Life Insurance
- Other perks
- Work Location: Paseo de Roxas, Makati City