CLEAR Corporate Solutions is seeking Afterhours Consultant. You will work with CLEAR’s client, an Australian-based labourhire firm. Our client offers a wide range of aged care jobs for registered, enrolled and assistant nurses who want to give, and receive, the best of care.
Your new role is support our client’s Australian operations after the close of business hours. The role requires efficient and sensitive management of inbound communication and liaison with internal staff, candidates and clients.
Our client is a specialist labour hire company offering highly flexible short and long-term workforce management solutions to businesses.
As an Afterhours Consultant, you will:
- Manage virtual reception for our client, handling inbound calls and emails
- Address all associated admin tasks
- Contribute to team efficiencies by accomplishing related tasks, as requested.
Your daily tasks will include:
- Assisting the labour hire firm’s clients with their job requests
- • Creating placements, updating client cards and candidate cards
- Coordinating with the labour hire firm’s clients and branch consultants on job orders, absences, tardiness and replacement of candidates
- Contacting available candidates to fill vacant orders
- Contacting and placing candidates pursuant to branch consultants’ requests
- Updating clients on confirmed candidates and those requiring replacement
- Canceling candidates pursuant to branch consultants’ requests
- Completing candidate confirmations for client rosters
- Ensuring the client’s database is always updated
- Completing candidates’ availability checks to assist branch consultants to prepare roster
- Liaising in a professional and timely manner with branch consultants
- Screening resumes and booking interviews as required
- Conducting reference checks of candidates
- Screening candidates to assess suitability for job orders
- Responding to candidates’ pay queries.
- Proficient with MS Office applications, particularly Outlook, with at least basic Excel skills
- Strong knowledge of VoIP phone systems
- Willing to work on a NIGHT shift.
- Experience in recruitment, preferably with Australian accounts
- Awareness of Australian business culture
- Proactive mindset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including email management
- Technologically adept
- Highly trainable in new skills and software
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and manage competing deadlines
- Flexibility to perform other relevant tasks as required by the client
- Strong organizational and time management skills