CLEAR Corporate Solutions is seeking the best Bookkeeper in the Philippines.
You will work with CLEAR’s Client, an Australian-based digital advertising company. You will help our client grow the business by keeping their records of all financial transactions proper and systematic.
AT CLEAR, everything we do is Better for the Business – better for our clients and for our staff. We are particular about who joins our team. If you are an Adult, Smart, Professional, Empathetic, Competitive and have a big Thirst for learning, you’ll fit right in.
Your new role is to provide outstanding bookkeeping services to help our clients in managing their financial affairs. You are responsible in recording the day-to-day basis of the financial transactions and information pertaining to the business. You will ensure that records of the individual financial transactions are correct, up-to-date and comprehensive.
As CLEAR’s Bookkeeper, you will:
- Record financial transactions into our clients’ bookkeeping systems
- Assist the supervisors and/or managers in producing financial reports
- Process financial documents as needed by the clients.
Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Recording of financial transactions and complete the posting process to Xero and other cloud-based bookkeeping systems
- Reviewing of account codes and re-coding of transactions
- Processing of purchase and sales invoices
- Verifying that invoices and transactions comply with Purchase Orders
- Processing authorised payment to supplier’s invoices in an accurate and timely manner
- Reconciling of bank transactions, general ledger accounts and other accounts
- Reviewing and balancing of Balance Sheet and P&L account codes
- Encoding and posting of journal entries for accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Preparation of monthly financial reports including the review of cash flow
- Processing of expense claims and reimbursements
- Completing year end GST reconciliation with ATO lodgement documentation
- Preparing and lodging of Business and Instalment Activity Statements to the Australian Tax Office
- Processing of payroll including payroll file payment and bank uploads
- Reconciling of payroll and superannuation accounts
- Assisting with month end accounting process including Payroll and Accounts Payable journals
- Managing accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- At least 1-year exposure in handling Australian accounts
- A bachelor’s degree in Finance, accounting or relevant course
- At least 2-3year experience in accounting roles
- Proficient with Microsoft Applications such as, MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel
- Working knowledge on Xero accounting system
- High degree of accuracy and attention to details
- Flexibility to perform relevant admin tasks as required by the clients
Minimum requirement for Work from Home set-up
- Operating System – Windows 10 Pro
- RAM – 4GB (For 64-bit)
- Hard Disk – 500 GB
- Web Cam – Anything that supports at least 720p resolution
- Headphone – Mic and Audio are working (much better with noise cancelling features)
- Internet Speed – At least 10 Mbps
- High degree of English proficiency (verbal and written)
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting/bookkeeping principles and procedure
- Proactive mindset and attention to detail.