CLEAR Corporate Solutions is seeking a Payroll Officer working with our client, an Australian-based company known as experts in staffing solutions. They are Australia’s best temporary and permanent recruitment agency for over 50 years.
Your new role is to work with our client’s payroll team providing accurate processing of payroll and timesheets in a timely manner for the 13 branches across Australia. Providing payroll services to a wide range of industries enhancing your attention to detail and analytical skills.
Our client provides services in Temporary, Contract and Permanent recruitment, Payrolling and Managed services. The company working with Australia’s best employers with the goal for Growth through valued relationships and real solutions… because people are important.
As an offshore Payroll officer, you will:
- Be responsible for the accurate and timely preparation of payments
- Process payments to staff and charges to clients within the business’ temporary workforce
- Encourage to demonstrate initiative and keeping in mind the overall business objective.
- Preparing weekly payroll in an accurate and timely manner and in line with the appropriate Industrial Instrument
- Ensuring all time sheets, payroll changes, records and other related material is received prior to close of payroll run
- Accurate data entry for the ongoing maintenance of the payroll data within the pay system and employment records, including the processing of new starter information or changes to existing employee records and other related information
- Sending electronic payslips to temps and casual employees;
- Maintaining electronic filing systems for data retention
- Attending to enquiries relating to the payroll and ensuring an appropriate level of customer service by responding accurately and in a timely manner either verbally or in writing as required
- Reconciliation and reporting on financial data relating to payroll as required
- Requesting list of payrolls for special and late runs
- Performing other tasks as requirement by the client or management.
- Awareness of Australian business culture
- Previous exposure to Australian payroll process – an advantage
- Attention to details
- Mature disposition
- Respect for the confidentiality and the sensitivity of information
- Proactive mindset
- Day Shift
- Other perks
- Work Location: Paseo de Roxas, Makati City
18,000 - 20,000