You will work with CLEAR’s client, an Australia-based company specializing in the sale, support and calibration of measuring instruments. Our client helps researchers, laboratories and testing facilities to perform in environments where accuracy is everything.
Your role is to assist our Australia-based client to provide a broad range of administrative support tasks.
- Will run the virtual reception to handle calls and emails
- Handles all admin tasks
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed
- Answer incoming calls and respond to clients’ emails efficiently
- Prepare and send out quotes to customers and book a job for the client
- Prepare and send out correspondences on client’s behalf
- Create documents and reports
- Create e-mail blasts
- Perform other administrative duties as may be required by the client.
- Proficient with MS Office applications, especially MS Outlook
- Has good email management skills
- At least 6 months call handling and customer service experience
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Highly organised
- Mature disposition
- Has strong attention to detail
- Flexibility to perform relevant admin tasks as required by the clients
- Can multi-task and work under pressure
- Medical and Dental Insurances
- Group Term Life Insurance
- Other perks
- Work Location: Paseo de Roxas, Makati City
Up to 22,000