CLEAR Corporate Solutions is seeking a Sales Development Representative. You will work with CLEAR’s client, an Australian-based company specializing in the sale, support and calibration of measuring instruments. Our client helps researchers, laboratories and testing facilities to perform in environments where accuracy is everything.
Your new role is to build and maintain a network of potential customers for the client.
Our client is a long-established group providing products and services to large and small corporations, research facilities and government. Its website and related activities are key for our client in developing and nurturing the business.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will:
- Undertake cold outreach emails and phone calls to convert prospects to qualified prospects
- Create sales opportunities and educate potential clients on the company’s services portfolio
- Work closely with the Marketing team and senior management
- Be provided opportunities to improve skills and apply the best practices learned.
Your daily tasks will include:
- Respond and quote on inbound sales enquiries that are not part of the portfolio (KPI’s) of any external sales staff; forward leads to the appropriate External Sales Consultant.
- Book appointments for External Sales Consultant or Service Coordinator.
- Update the CRM database with correct information gathered when in contact with customers
- Develop and maintain profitable business relationships by telemarketing.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through technical clarification, creating and following up of quotes, keeping customers informed on orders and the like.
- Provide after sales support.
- Promote the resale of more products to expand the product range.
- Coordinate sales effort with other departments to ensure on time and on budget meeting of customer requirements.
- Supply the National Sales Manager with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services to make informed decisions.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
- Good time management and analytical skills
- Knowledge in Laboratory Equipment’s such as Sterilizers, autoclaves, etc. is an advantage
- Proactive mindset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Technologically adept
- Highly trainable in new skills and software
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Flexibility to perform other relevant tasks as required by the client
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Medical and Dental Insurances
- Group Term Life Insurance
- Other perks
- Work Location: Paseo de Roxas, Makati City