CLEAR Corporate Solutions is seeking a Scheduling Administrator. You will work with CLEAR’s client, an Australian-based specialist labour hire company. Our client provides skilled, specialised staff to clients in its targeted industries.
Your new role is to support our client’s Australian operations by ensuring all job orders are filled promptly and clients are updated with the status of the job orders.
Our client provides its clients with more than people. They upskill staff, provide dedicated safety coaches, induct staff specifically to each sit and project, provide site-and-project specific workshops and workshops on communication. They pride themselves on putting the right people in the right place every day.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Sorting emails accordingly and ensuring that there are no unread emails left in the inbox
- Navigating the client’s CRM as a whole
- Ensuring all tickets in the system are attended to promptly and is according to the agreed SLA
- Sending SMS to Officers either job confirmation or cancellation
- Putting into heart the client’s Fatigue Policy
- Acknowledging email for job request from client in Service desk and entering it in the client’s CRM as new job order and closing of tickets once job order has been filled
- Sending SMS job details to the Officer and wait for their confirmation on Job Details
- Recording unavailability of Officers
- Coordinating with clients in connection with the job order, absences, tardiness or replacement of candidates.
- Checking suitability of the candidates with the job orders
- Assisting clients in their job request (Job Orders, Shift Queries)
- Creating job orders and filling vacant orders
- Completing candidates’ availability checks in preparation for the rostering of Jobs
- Ensuring the database is always updated
- Completing tasks and emailing requirements promptly
- Ensuring bookings have a corresponding reference # or Purchase Order #
- Updating officers through email Officers for their reference
- Understanding possession notes and their purpose.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with great call handling skills
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in a similar role is an advantage
- At least 6 months exposure to an Australian business
- Proficient with MS Office applications
- Proficient knowledge in service desk ticketing system
- Can start ASAP.
- Strong attention to details
- Flexibility to perform relevant admin tasks as required by the clients
- Technologically adept
- Highly trainable in new skills and software
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Medical and Dental Insurances
- Group Term Life Insurance
- Other perks
- Work Location: Paseo de Roxas, Makati City