CLEAR is looking for an outstanding Virtual Receptionist. Someone who is self-motivated, work-dedicated, flexible and organized.
The Virtual Receptionist provides admin support to the team and is primarily in-charge of implementing an effective phone call system, such as managing the phone calls, diverting calls, etc. The receptionist is also involved in the documentation procedure and other admin tasks in both clinics of the client.
- Our passionate PAs help their clients drive their businesses forward by enabling them to focus on the important items.
- Manage phone calls for client’s clinics
- Handle all incoming calls effectively with politeness and in a professional manner, and follow the proper procedure when requested to divert the call
- Perform admin tasks such as documentation and updating of records
- Provide support and assistance to the client’s offsite Personal Assistant
- Contribute to the team effort
- Perform other duties as requested by the client or assigned by the management.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in an admin role
- At least 1-year call handling experience
- Experience in handling Australian accounts, an advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft applications such as Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel
Be advised that this post will initially be for Work from home setup and will be physically required to report in office until further notice.
The minimum IT requirement specs for this role are the below details:
- Operating System – Windows 10 Pro
- RAM – 4 GB (For 64-bit)
- Hard Disk – 500 GB
- WebCam – Anything that supports at least 720p resolution
- Headphone – Mic, and Audio are working (much better with noise-canceling features)
- Internet Speed – At least 10 Mbps
- Reliable and with the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities and competing demands
- Excellent call handling skills
- Technically proficient
- Smart, highly trainable and with good initiative
- Excellent English communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to work with minimum supervision