Are you self-motivated, work-dedicated, flexible and organised who wants an opportunity of a lifetime?
We have several clients in Australia, looking for highly-qualified Virtual Receptionist to provide a broad range of administrative support tasks.
The Virtual Receptionist provides admin support to the team and is primarily in-charge of implementing an effective phone call system, such as managing the phone calls, diverting calls, etc. The receptionist is also involved in the documentation procedure and other admin tasks in both clinics of the client.
- Our passionate PAs help their clients drive their businesses forward by enabling them to focus on the important items.
- Manage phone calls for client’s clinics
- Handle all incoming calls effectively with politeness and in a professional manner, and follow the proper procedure when requested to divert the call
- Perform admin tasks such as documentation and updating of records
- Provide support and assistance to the client’s offsite Personal Assistant
- Contribute to the team effort
- Perform other duties as requested by the client or assigned by the management.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in an admin role
- At least 1-year call handling experience
- Experience in handling Australian accounts, an advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft applications such as Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel
Be advised that this post will initially be for Work from home setup and will be physically required to report in office until further notice.
CLEAR will provide the PC set-up, webcam, headphones. If you will opt to use your own equipment, below is the minimum requirement:
- Windows 10 Pro
- RAM: 4 GB (for 64-bit)
- Hard Disk: 500 GB
- Webcam: 720p resolution
- Headphones: mic & audio (with noise cancelling feature)
- Reliable and with the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities and competing demands
- Excellent call handling skills
- Technically proficient
- Smart, highly trainable and with good initiative
- Excellent English communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Medical and Dental Insurances
- Group Term Life Insurance